Throughout the year it’s interesting to see which posts and podcasts are the most popular with my readers and listeners. I’m not counting only those posts published this year. I’m counting the ones that got the most reads or listens.
I never really know how people hear about my posts. Every year I’m amazed that people even come by to read the articles I write.
With podcasts, usually the ones published earlier in the year fare the best unless one goes viral. This year the top three were released in the first three months of the year.
So, without further ado, here are the top posts and podcasts for 2017.
Top 5 Posts of 2017
- 6 Online Writing Classes for Homeschoolers
- How to Make a Pringles Can Solar Viewer
- 10 Educational Shows for Homeschooling Tweens and Teens on Netflix
- 13 YouTube Channels Every Homeschooler Should Watch
- A Lesson for Homeschooling Parents: These are the 10 Apps to Use!
Top 5 Podcasts of 2017
- CES 2017 Wins and Fails with K. Michael Prince
- Nintendo Switch Initial Reaction and Other News
- X-STEM Symposium Free for Homeschoolers and Other Tech News
- How to View the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse
- Osmo Coding Jam Teaches Kids to Code and Rock Out
If you enjoyed this episode of The Wired Homeschool, consider supporting the podcast by buying me a coffee.
Music for the podcast is “RetroFuture Clean” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. In some cases, I may have been given a free sample of a product to review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement.